FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What is the business line of Osaka Enterprises and Allied Services Ltd?
It is a registered Nigerian Indigenous company and an authorized distributor of Fully Computerized Hosiery Machines produced in Taiwan by Dakong Enterprise Co Ltd.
- What is the relationship between http://com and Osaka Enterprises and Allied Services Ltd?
www.joenigeria.com is an online arm of Osaka Enterprises and Allied Services Limited
- How does purchases from Osaka Enterprises and Allied Services Limited work?
We link socks manufacturers in Lagos and other states in Nigeria to our production partner in Taiwan; Dakong Enterprise Co Ltd
- Do you deliver to my area?
Yes, we deliver nationwide.
- After Custom clearing when when should I receive my order?
It’s same day delivery in Lagos and three days outside Lagos
- How do I pay for my order?
The available payment options include cash, direct deposit, online transfer, POS and Cheque
- Can I return Items?
Yes, if we are responsible for damage to your order, we will replace the items affected at no extra cost to you.
- What is the difference between DK-318, and DK318+D4S?
DK-318 is normal machine, produce sock with open toe; D4S is another new system which can sew the part of toe. It can combine with normal machine, but can’t work by itself.
- What is the standard process for producing socks?
Normally, the standard process for producing sock will be: prepare yarn + sock machine, knitting socks (open toe), Rosso (sewing the part of toe), package than sell in the market.
- What is the price of the machine?
- I need a brief description of the production process
Normally, the standard of process for producing sock will be: prepare yarn + sock machine, knitting sock (open toe),
Rosso (is a kind of machine for sewing the part of toe), package then sell in the market.
- What are the raw materials and consumables? The main materials will be yarn.
The consumables are needles, sinkers, O-ring, yarn brush, lubricants…etc.
- Do you produce socks as well as the machines?
Da Kong only produce machine, we don’t produce socks. Our client produce socks, and they buy our machine to produce.
- What are the recommended sources of yarn and other inputs?
- How are you going to teach/train people who buy the machines?
We train our customers.
- Motor power 0.85kw + 0.75kw fan power =1.6kw. This is the machine for plain socks only.
How many KW generator can power the machine effectively, Motor power 0.85kw+1.1kw fan power=1.95KW( this is for plain/terry socks machine use)
- How long does it take on average to produce one pair of socks? Average 3-5mins for each piece, for takes 5-6mins to produce a pair of socks. It depends on the patterns. Plain socks are faster than pattern socks. Also, simple patterns are faster than complex patterns.
- Does it produce a pair of socks at a time?
No, it produces one at a time
- Do you have a feasibility report on the production of socks using this machine?
Actually, we can make sample for client then send to client for reference.
- I need a description of Selection group, main feed and pattern feed.
Main feed is the biggest feed of machine, the feeder where through which yarn is sent for knitting a sock. Pattern feed means the feeder where color yarn are sent (usually its material is Nylon)
- What’s the role of auto linking solution?
It is D4S device.
- Is it better to buy yarn and start production or to produce yarn and use it?
It is better to start with already made yarn and develop the value chain with time. Buy a new machine learn how to operate and how to fix the machine or assemble the other parts.
- What are the types of yarn in use?
- a) Cotton 32/2 Yarn thickness coefficient, used on the surface of socks.
- b) Nylon 70/20 Yarn thickness coefficient, used on the surface of socks.
- c) Spandex 2070 (bottom yarn)
4070 is the best elastic
2070 is the most common
- d) Elastic 100(the yarn for welt part used)